The next Overwatch seasonal event will take place August 8-29, just a week away! Included in the Summer Games 2017 Event is a new Lúcioball map, brand new skins, and the skins from the Summer Games 2016 Event.
One of the biggest changes to this year's Summer Games vs last year's is that all of the seasonal skins will be purchasable for credits. You can find out more below Blizzard's Developer Update video.
2017 Summer Games Item Prices
- Legendary Items will cost 3,000 credits
- Epic Items will cost 750 credits
- Rare Items will cost 225 credits
- Common Items will cost 75 credits
2016 Summer Games Item Prices
- Legendary Items will cost 1,000 credits
- Epic Items will cost 250 credits
- Rare Items will cost 75 credits
- Common Items will cost 25 credits
- A new map set in Sydney, Australia
- The map from 2016 is included as well
- No more "booping" enemies
- Lúcio's ultimate no longer pulls the ball towards him, but increases his speed
- A new competitive mode with special rewards for top performers
Be sure to check back to PolarCap's site for the latest Overwatch news, or subscribe to have it delivered straight to your inbox. I have a feeling it'll also come up on today's episode of The Games Show.